Cranbrook, B.C., July 13th, 2021: Taiga Gold Corp (CSE: “TGC”) (“Taiga”) has received analytical results from SGO Mining Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of SSR Mining Inc. (“SSRM”) (TSX: SSRM) (NASDAQ: SSRM) containing analytical results from drilling carried out in early 2021 on the Fisher Property (the “Property”) located 125km east of La Ronge, Saskatchewan. The Property is contiguous to the north, south and east with SSRM’s Seabee Gold Operation and is owned and operated by the Fisher Joint Venture (“Fisher JV”), comprised of 80% ownership by SSRM and 20% by TGC. 2021 Q1 drilling focussed on mineralization at the Mac North Zone, discovered earlier by SGO personnel. Analytical results from this program returned the highest gold values reported to date at Fisher, confirming the continuity and tenor of gold mineralization in this area. Drilling activity was suspended due to break-up conditions in early April and resumed in June 2021 (see TGC news release June 3rd, 2021). This current drilling activity has recently been concluded (details below).
- Widespread high-grade mineralization confirmed by drilling at Mac North Zone over a down-plunge area of 180m x 650m- open in all directions
- All four holes completed reported significant gold mineralization (>1 g/t Au), with visible gold reported in two holes
- DDH FIS 21-065 returned 4.91 g/t Au over 8.13m from 341.80m to 349.93m
- Including 7.25 g/t Au over 5.13m from 344.8m to 349.93m
- Including 22.99 g/t Au over 1.46m from 348.47m to 349.93m
- DDH FIS 21-064 returned 3.76 g/t Au over 3.63m from 134.25m to 137.88m
- Including 7.2 g/t Au over 0.88m from 137.00m-137.88m
- DDH FIS 21-062 returned 3.51 g/t Au over 2.83m from 260.95m to 263.78m
- Drill intervals estimated at 70-90% of true widths
Drill intervals estimated at 70-90% of true widths.
Listen to a debrief of this news release by Tim Termuende, Taiga Gold President and CEO here
For theFull Article Click Here.
THE RIGHT ELEMENTS FOR DISCOVERY
SKRR Exploration is building the next gold frontier in the heart of Canada for a new era of gold demand.
Now is the perfect time to be in gold exploration as global demand for the precious metal experiences new highs.
The gold mining industry has been in a bear market since the last secular bull market for gold ended in 2011.
Central bank gold buying is at a 50-year high, exceeding 500 tonnes per year.
For theFull Article Click Here.
Statements which are not purely historical are forward-looking statements, including any statements regarding beliefs, plans, expectations, or intentions regarding the future. It is important to note that actual outcomes and the Company’s actual results could differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. Risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, economic, competitive, governmental, environmental, and technological factors that may affect the Company’s operations, markets, products, and prices. Readers should refer to the risk disclosures outlined in the Company’s Management Discussion and Analysis of its audited financial statements filed with the British Columbia Securities Commission.
NEITHER TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.