Mr. Market is willing to constantly buy or sell a stock based on whether it has recently gone up or down. Yet, these actions are based on the emotion of recent events, and not on sound investing principles.
You are better off assessing the value of stocks through fundamental analysis, and then deciding whether the future prospects of a company warrant a purchase or sale of the security.
In the case of Pan Global, Mr. Market is not only emotional, but is blind to some of the key facts that are about to unfold very soon. You will soon see Mr. Market jumping for joy and waving everyone in at third base – and Pan Global could move up sharply.
Here is what is going to drive the stock in the coming weeks (not months):
- Pan Global just drilled it’s 100th hole. That is 100 holes of copper mineralization. They have not missed one hole to date – that is incredible.
- Here is what the core looks like below – in general – HIGH GRADE and CLOSE TO SURFACE
- The drill holes at La Romana confirm continuity of the near-surface copper and tin mineralization over a strike of more than one km. The tin part is important – it is a sign that this could be big. The newest results also expand supergene-enrichment-style copper mineralization in the east with individual assays up to 8.7 per cent Cu in hole LRD69 and supergene copper evident over almost 50 m in hole LRD64. Results are pending for 20 additional drill holes.
- Permitting on the adjoining Al Andalus property is imminent. This will provide access to several large gravity targets immediately to the east of La Romana and on the same trend as the Aznalcollar mine. This is VERY important and could push Pan Global much higher.
- The Iberian Pyrite Belt in Spain is the home of giants and Pan Global is drilling a potential future copper mine – maybe two or three. This is going to get very interesting.
IWA is a shareholder of Pan Global Resources
Statements which are not purely historical are forward-looking statements, including any statements regarding beliefs, plans, expectations, or intentions regarding the future. It is important to note that actual outcomes and the Company’s actual results could differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. Risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, economic, competitive, governmental, environmental, and technological factors that may affect the Company’s operations, markets, products, and prices. Readers should refer to the risk disclosures outlined in the Company’s Management Discussion and Analysis of its audited financial statements filed with the British Columbia Securities Commission.
NEITHER TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.